Safety Skills robust learning management system allows your organization to:
• Identify training requirements and set goals at the individual, team, and organizational levels
• Assign, deliver and record instructional content and training activities, whether delivered online, in the classroom, or in the field
• Track progress towards meeting training goals
• Collect data to help fulfill recordkeeping and reporting requirements and to aid in assessing the efficacy of the training program as a whole.
SafetySkills offers and supports an enterprise-level, SCORM/AICC compliant LMS that provides a powerful set of features to help organizations streamline their training processes with minimal costs. Developed specifically to meet the needs of Environmental, Health and Safety and Human Resources departments and programs, the SafetySkills LMS offers a reliable, one-stop resource to manage your organization’s training needs.
Centralized Training Management
• Assign, track and manage both online and offline training, including scheduling events and managing course enrollment, all from one central location
• Import archived training records
• Upload additional SCORM/AICC compliant courses
• Attach documents and/or links to additional resources for your learners
• Track Continuing Education Units (CEUs)