Evolved Safety offers multiple options for both in-person and online OSHA 30-hour general industry and construction training.
We’ll help you select the program, or mix of programs, to accomplish your goals. Our vendors have all been evaluated for technical accuracy and course engagement to ensure you get effective training for the best value.
From $159 – $169
What is OSHA 30 Hour Training?
The OSHA 30-hour course is intended for supervisors or for workers with some safety responsibility. It provides a greater depth and variety of training on an expanded list of topics associated with workplace hazards than the OSHA 10-hour training.
What you can expect from us for your OSHA 30 Hour training needs:
- Easily review and select your choice provider without spending the time to search around yourself.
- Offer a mix of online and onsite training to fit your location or employees learning needs.
- Cover all of your bases, from general industry and construction to Spanish language training all from a single resource.
- Vendors have been researched and reviewed to ensure technical accuracy, engaging content, and best value for your investment.
- Easily change up the content to keep the training fresh, especially if your employees take the course more than once.
- Students receive an official OSHA/DOL completion card.
Launch Online OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training Through Your LMS!
Online OSHA 10 & 30 hour training can be launched through any SCORM compatible LMS. To learn more about this simple integration, give us a call at 616.916.1178 or contact us here.
Online OSHA 30-Hour or Onsite OSHA 30 Hour Training
- Accessible anywhere with internet connectivity.
- Great for remote or mobile workforce.
- Students complete the coursework on their own time.
- Our authorized online training options have been evaluated for engagement, comprehension, and usability.
- Training is completed in a classroom setting typically over a five-day period.
- All employees finish their training at the same time.
- Training can be somewhat tailored to your job requirements or line of work.
- Our OSHA authorized on-site trainers combine their expertise and experience for an engaging classroom experience.