Evolved Safety offers multiple options for both in-person and online OSHA 10-hour general industry and construction training. OSHA 10-hour construction training is also available in Spanish.
We’ll help you select the OSHA 10-hour training program, or mix of programs, to accomplish your goals. Our vendors have all been evaluated for technical accuracy and course engagement to ensure you get effective training for the best value.
What is OSHA 10 Hour Training?
OSHA 10-hour training provides workers with a basic overview of hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention, and is designed for entry-level or new workers. Many state governments and an increasing number of contracting companies require OSHA 10-hour training for contractor employees. Most importantly, the foundation of OSHA 10-hour training can help to reduce accidents and incidents.
What you can expect from us for your OSHA 10 Hour training needs:
- Easily review and select your choice provider without spending the time to search around yourself.
- Offer a mix of online and onsite training to fit your location or employees learning needs.
- Cover all of your bases, from general industry and construction to Spanish language training all from a single resource.
- Vendors have been researched and reviewed to ensure technical accuracy, engaging content, and best value for your investment.
- Easily change up the content to keep the training fresh, especially if your employees take the training more than once.
- Students receive an official OSHA/DOL completion card.
Online OSHA 10-Hour or Onsite OSHA 10 Hour Training
- Accessible anywhere with internet connectivity.
- Great for remote or mobile workforce.
- Students complete the coursework on their own time.
- Our authorized training options have been evaluated for engagement, comprehension, and usability.
- Coursework is completed in a classroom setting typically over a two-day period.
- All employees finish their training at the same time.
- Training can be somewhat tailored to your job requirements or line of work.
- Our OSHA authorized on-site trainers combine their expertise and experience for an engaging classroom experience.