Your cart is currently empty!
MSHA Part 48 Surface Miner Refresher Training
*Includes 10% processing fee.
Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Part 48 regulations require that surface mining workers complete a minimum of 8 hours of refresher training each year. Vivid offers MSHA Part 48 Miner Refresher Online Safety Training created to meet regulatory requirements and keep workers safe. This comprehensive certification program is conveniently available to workers, from miners to contractors, needing to work at a job site safely.
Training provided by Vivid Learning.
NOTE: This is an instructor proctored online course, you will need a microphone and webcam to complete the training. We will be in touch within 24 hours to schedule your session. You will need a copy of your current 5000-23.
Course Rules: These are intended to limit unnecessary distractions and provide everyone with the best possible training.
- Professional Conduct
• Vivid Learning Systems has zero tolerance for vulgar language, offensive behaviors, harassment, intimidation, or threats.
- Time Management
• Classes are Tuesday through Thursday from 6am to 3pm Pacific Time with a 30 minute lunch
• Breaks – ~15mins during the morning and ~15mins during the afternoon
• Anyone not in class by 6am – Will not be permitted to enter class and will be asked to reschedule
• Anyone late coming back from break – Will not receive a 5000-23
• Anyone late coming back from lunch – Will not receive a 5000-23
- Personal Electronics
• Cellphones or other electronic devices are not permitted during class, but may be used during breaks and lunch.
• Please schedule conference calls and web meetings on your own time or during a typical work day.