Visit Evolved Safety at Booth #3960 at the National Safety Council Congress & Expo September 9 – 11, 2019
We’re looking forward to seeing everyone next month at the National Safety Council Congress & Expo. The schedule is loaded with informative keynote speakers and technical sessions, networking opportunities, and a chance to check out the latest EH&S products in the expo hall.
Let’s get a jump on your 2020 plans for EH&S training! Reserve a 15-minute time slot to meet with Teela or Greg at the show by filling out the form below.
Enter to Win a Pair of Bose Soundlink Around Ear Wireless Headphones at Congress 2019
Download and print this form and bring it to Booth #3960 or stop by the booth when you are in the expo hall to enter.
Five Fun Facts About San Diego
Shock and awe your colleagues (or annoy them) with these fun facts about San Diego.
- Singer Jason Mraz owns a 5.5-acre avocado farm in San Diego County. It’s just one of 7,000 avocado farms in San Diego. Holy guacamole!
- San Diego public schools ban hypnotism.
- The San Diego International Airport is one of the busiest one-runway airports in the country, as well as the second busiest in the world.
- The average San Diego motorist spends a grueling 256 hours a year sitting in their car.
- San Diego was home to everyone’s favorite wacky children’s author, Ted Geisel – more frequently referred to as Dr. Seuss.