When SafetySkills says they work hard to develop high-end, competency-based, custom-built e-learning courses to help industries around the globe stay up-to-date and in compliance with environmental and occupational needs – they mean it. Our trusted partner SafetySkills is on a roll by yet again adding more courses to their library to help you meet your EH&S training needs.
The following new courses are now available in the SafetySkills library:
- Controlled Environments and Cleanrooms in Laboratory and Research Facilities
- Bottom-Up Gowning Procedures for Laboratory and Research Facilities
- Chemical Storage in Laboratories and Research Facilities
- Reactives in Laboratory and Research Facilities
- Autoclave Safety
- LAB-10.2 Pipetting Safety
- DOT-2.2 DOT Requirements for Semi-Truck and Box Truck Drivers
- Carbon Monoxide Safety
Contact us at 844-528-4486 or email@example.com for more information.
Remember to visit our blog for more information during the month!